renewable power and waste heat utilization solution
Frankfurt is the data capital of Europe and the leading data center location in Germany. An important hub to which we are providing new capacity. The city is also on course for digital growth in the future because it combines unique factors: its geographically central location in Europe and excellent connections to international markets. A decisive factor for globally active companies. Frankfurt's importance as a financial and economic center also creates a large supply of secure and high-performance data center services - especially from global cloud service providers (hyperscalers).
Beyond storage: Your data, castled.
The center of data.
Together with London, Amsterdam and Paris, Frankfurt forms the FLAP locations, the four most important data center locations in Europe. The desire for more infrastructure is huge, but there are limits to what can be done within the city. Our approach: use the digital infrastructure and excellent connectivity of the city and benefit from the location outside. For example, our innovative data center in the Taunus valley offers reliable, ultra-fast data transmission, low latency, carrier neutrality, maximum security and opportunities for the region. The broad spectrum of qualified tech experts means that the workforce that optimally serves the demanding requirements of the data center industry can be found here.
- 25 MVA capacity
- 6,500 sqm of IT space
- PUE 1.25
- Average power density of 2.9 kW/sqm
- Redundant power supply
- N+1 emergency power generators
- Use of 100% renewable energy
- Waste heat utilization through district heating network
- Solar cell system for in-house power generation
- Installation of 20 EV charging stations
- Chilled water system with free cooling (N+1)
- Highly efficient UPS systems
- Security team on site 24/7
- CCTV with full coverage of grounds
- Perimeter protection
- Biometric access system
- Security bollards on building perimeter
- Customized DC housing from cage to suite
- In-house carrier services
- Remote hands services
- Office and meeting rooms
- Secure parking spaces on site
- Access to top tier-1 & tier-2 carriers
- Planned authorization as a DE-CIX enabled site
- EN 50600 / availability class 3
- Uptime Tier III
- ISO 27001 according to BSI baseline protection
- LEED Platinum
- More in planning
A gamechanging location.
High-speed access, low-risk location: Our data center FRANKFURT 1 leverages all the benefits of the Frankfurt availability zone without being subject to any of the city’s restrictions. The high density of industrial, communications and finance companies in the metropolitan region enables you to benefit from a broad network and valuable digital synergy effects.
Save space with a view.
Ready for more, as secure as a fortress, responsible on principle. What guides us as a company is true of our state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data center near Frankfurt as well. With a perfect combination of progressiveness, reliability and sustainability, we offer a prospect for the future:
- 100% green energy for operations
- In-house photovoltaics for power generation
- Green facades for a better carbon footprint
- Innovative waste heat utilization concept
- Multiple charging stations
- Go live in summer 2025
And when will you secure your piece of tomorrow? We will be happy to tell you personally about all the options on-site and to show you our data center in detail. We look forward to hearing from you.