Frankfurt is Europe’s data capital – a vital, growing node that we are supplying with new capacity.
The center of data.
Together with London, Amsterdam and Paris, Frankfurt is one of the FLAP locations, the four most important data center locations in Europe. Demand for more availability is high, but this availability is close to exhausted within cities. Our approach: Utilizing the perfect connectivity of the city while benefiting from an outside location. This way, our innovative Taunus data center offers an ultra-fast infrastructure, carrier neutrality, security and new opportunities for the region.
- 25 MVA capacity
- 6,100 sqm of IT space
- PUE 1.25
- Average power density of 2.9 kW/sqm
- Redundant power supply
- N+1 emergency power generators
- Use of 100% renewable energy
- Waste heat utilization through district heating network
- Solar cell system for in-house power generation
- Installation of 20 EV charging stations
- Chilled water system with free cooling (N+1)
- Highly efficient UPS systems
- Security team on site 24/7
- CCTV with full coverage of grounds
- Perimeter protection
- Biometric assess system
- Security bollards on building perimeter
- Customized DC housing from cage to suite
- In-house carrier services
- Remote hands services
- Office and meeting rooms
- Secure parking spaces on site
- Access to top tier-1 & tier-2 carriers
- Planned authorization as a DE-CIX enabled site
- EN 50600 / availability class 3
- Uptime Tier III
- ISO 27001 according to BSI baseline protection
- LEED Platinum
- More in planning
A gamechanging location.
High-speed access, low-risk location: Our data center FRANKFURT 1 leverages all the benefits of the Frankfurt availability zone without being subject to any of the city’s restrictions. The high density of industrial, communications and finance companies in the metropolitan region enables you to benefit from a broad network and valuable digital synergy effects.
Save space with a view.
Ready for more, as secure as a fortress, responsible on principle. What guides us as a company is true of our state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data center near Frankfurt as well. With a perfect combination of progressiveness, reliability and sustainability, we offer a prospect for the future:
- 100% green energy for operations
- In-house photovoltaics for power generation
- Green facades for a better carbon footprint
- Innovative waste heat utilization concept
- Multiple charging stations
- Going live in Q1/2025
And when will you secure your piece of tomorrow? We will be happy to tell you personally about all the options on-site and to show you our data center in detail. We look forward to hearing from you.