renewable power and waste heat utilization solution
Berlin is located in the heart of Europe and stands for excellent connections to international markets. Important developments in the digital world are also anticipated here in the future, as the city offers a unique combination: The open culture attracts creative minds from all over the world and prepares a fruitful ground for new ideas. Berlin has an established start-up scene that benefits from the support of investors and incubators. The city's administration also actively promotes digital transformation and supports forward-looking projects.
The attractive DC location.
As an innovation location, Berlin is attractive for the development of new data centers. The city offers a stable power grid and reliable energy supply for steady operations. With its enormous workforce potential, including highly qualified professionals from the fields of engineering, information technology and data science and as a hub for digital education and research, new technologies are being driven forward in a targeted manner. Berlin's thriving technology sector further increases the demand for data services. These include cloud computing, data storage as well as data analysis and other important components of the digital economy.
- 40 MVA total capacity
- 26 MW IT Load
- 10,000 sqm IT space
- PUE 1.25
- Average power density of 2.5 kW/sqm
- Redundant power supply from national grid
- N+1 generators
- 100% renewable energy
- Waste heat utilization concept in cooperation with energy provider
- Solar panel installations for power generation
- Green walls / facade
- Free cooling chiller system (N+1)
- EV charging stations
- 24/7 on site security team
- Complete CCTV site coverage
- Perimeter fence 3m high
- Full authentification and access policy control
- Vehicle traps
- Flexible cage and suite options
- Remote hands
- 24/7 security
- Staging room and storage areas
- Office space and meeting rooms
- Secure onsite parking
- Carrier neutral
- Access to major Tier I and Tier II carriers
- Partnering with Gasline, EuNetworks, Colt, etc.
- EN 50600 VK3
- Uptime Tier III
- ISO 27001 / BSI Grundschutz
- LEED Platinum
- Additional certifications in planning (ISAE 3402, etc.)
Our BERLIN 1 data center is located within the city limits of Berlin, easily accessible and very well connected to the city's communications backbones. As part of a neighborhood development, we meet our responsibility as a supplier of waste heat energy.
Save space with a view.
Ready for more, as secure as a fortress, responsible on principle. What guides us as a company is true of our state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data center near Berlin as well. With a perfect combination of progressiveness, reliability and sustainability, we offer a prospect for the future:
- 100% green energy for operations
- In-house photovoltaics for power generation
- Green facades for a better carbon footprint
- Innovative waste heat utilization concept
- Multiple charging stations
- Go live in Q4/2025
And when will you secure your piece of tomorrow? We will be happy to tell you personally about all the options on-site and to show you our data center in detail. We look forward to hearing from you.